- Bangladeshi Citizen
- Non-Resident Bangladeshi
- Age limit: At least 18 years
- A minor with a guardian
- For salaried individual: A minimum gross salary of BDT 500,000 per month substantiated by a certified Salary Certificate OR personal bank statement reflecting salary payments over six months (immediately prior to sign-up).
- Individual account
- Joint account
- Minor account with a legal guardian
Minimum Balance Required to Become a Member
Option- 1: Fixed Deposit Only
- Maintenance of a minimum deposit balance of BDT 5 million and above in any Fixed Deposit product.
Option- 2: Combination of Fixed Deposit & Savings/Current Accounts
- A combined total amount of BDT 5 million must be maintained in any Fixed Deposit & Savings Account (and/or Current Account).
Option- 3: Savings and Current Accounts Only
- A minimum amount of BDT 2.5 million must be maintained in Savings Account and Current account.
- Minimum amount of BDT 1 million for Current account only.
Option- 4: Executive Membership (For salaried Individuals only)
- For salaried individuals: A minimum gross salary of BDT 500,000 per month substantiated by a certified Salary Certificate OR personal bank statement reflecting salary payments over six months (immediately prior to sign-up).
- Should maintain any banking relationship with City Bank (Deposit or Loan) of a minimum amount of BDT 1.5 million.
Spouse of a Citygem customer maintaining an individual account will be automatically recognized as a priority customer.
Joint accounts in Priority banking will be limited to a total of two applicants.
Please call 16234 for more details.